|Beijing-Hong Kong FinTech Connect Summit : FinTech and The Future of Financial Services [Full]||Event Code: 170325S|
|Time||08:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Venue||HKUST Business School Central, Rm 1501-02, 15/F, Hong Kong Club Building,
3A Chater Road, Central
|Speaker(s)||- Wei Li , Director, Science and Technology, People’s Bank of China
- Ning Tang , Founder & CEO, CreditEase
- Yuhang Guo , CEO, Dianrong.com
- Zhen Liu , Founder and CEO, Clipper Advisor
- Hui Xi , Deputy Director & Senior Economist at Financial Information and Technology Institute (FITI)
- Larry Cao, CFA , Content Director, CFA Institute
- Jim Kok, CFA , General Manager, Structured Finance Group, JD Finance
- Nick Pollard , Managing Director, APAC, CFA Institute
- Bénédicte N. Nolens , Senior Director and Head of Risk and Strategy, Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
- James McKeogh , AP FinTech Lead Partner, Partner, Management Consulting, KPMG
- Janos Barberis , Founder and CEO, SuperCharger
- Ting Li, CFA , CEO, Yunfeng Financial Group
- David Piesse, Chief Risk Officer, GuardTime
- Paul Schulte , CEO and Chairman, Schulte Research
- Franki Chung, CFA , Director and Secretary of the Board, HKSFA
HKSFA Member(s) at HK$150.0/person
CFA Candidate(s) at HK$230.0/person
Guest(s) and Non-member(s) at HK$300.0/person
|This seminar is qualified for||2 CPT hour(s), 2 CE hour(s), 2 RBV CPD hour(s)|
- CFA Candidate(s) for Year 2016/17 only.
- Networking breakfast and drinks will be provided.
- Only Visa and Master Card are accepted for online payment.
HKSFA has participated in the CFA Societies Global Passport Program which allows CFA society members to enjoy local society member rate at selected events like this Seminar. If you are members of other CFA socieites and interested in joining this event, please contact HKSFA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FinTech is coming! There’s much talk about disruption these days in the press and at FinTech events. For example, a widely-reported statistic is that Goldman Sachs has replaced 600 of its traders with 200 computer engineers. Is your job at risk? Are there new skills that you need to develop to excel?
The best way to tell how much of this is hype and how much of this will become reality is to listen to the real leaders from all the key stakeholders who will collectively shape the future of financial services. Therefore, we have invited an all-star cast of industry leaders to share their insights with you: financial institutions, technology innovators, regulators, VC investors, and consulting firms are all represented.
China has been named one of the world’s largest FinTech hubs by Ernst & Young. This has been one of the rare occasions that the world is looking to China and more broadly Asia for directions of the industry’s future. At this event, you’ll also hear live from industry leaders in Beijing about the latest development in China, be it how blockchain may transform our business or impact tech giants such as Alibaba and Tencent have had on the payment business.
• The first FinTech event hosted in Beijing and Hong Kong simultaneously!
• Featuring top leaders from key stakeholders shaping the industry’s future
P R O G R A M
Click here to download the event flyer for further details.