This Webinar is a complimentary event for all participants (including Members, Candidates and Non-members).
Members will be entitled to receive CPT Attendance Letter at NO extra costs after attending the FULL webinar, whereas Non-members will have to pay @$150 for getting the Attendance Letter. Please see below for further details.
CPT Attendance Letter
- Complimentary CPT Attendance Letter for members of CFA Society Hong Kong only.
- For Non-members, after registering for the webinar, to request for CPT Attendance Letter, please click here (or scroll down) to complete the request application and payment(@$150).
- Request for CPT Attendance Letter will only be accepted on or before 17 November 2020 upon successful payment of $150.
- Participants who fail to submit the request for CPT Attendance Letters and/or complete the payment @$150 will not be awarded of the Attendance Letter.
- No make-up applications and payments will be processed after 17 November 2020.
- CPT Attendance Letters will not be awarded to participants who fail to attend the full webinar. The $150 paid will NOT be refunded.
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, all participants (members and non-members) must attend the full webinar. After the webinar, Society staff will verify participants’ check-in and check-out time from the registration system for the purpose of issuing CPT Attendance Letters. No pro-rata credit hours will be awarded.
* CFA Societies Global Passport Program Eligible
- The event will be conducted in English.
- The webinar link and email confirmation will be sent to registrant upon successful online registration.
- A webinar reminder will be sent out 1 day before the event. If you have not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate's responsibility to contact CFA Society Hong Kong to confirm their place.
- The webinar will be conducted on Zoom.
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, participants must attend the full webinar.
- Please log in the webinar link 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the webinar will start promptly at 12:30 pm.
- For attendance-taking purpose, participants’ names and company names (if any) may be given to the speaker of this event.
- CFA Society Hong Kong will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via SMS and/or email. Notices will also be posted on Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- The event organizers reserve the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of CFA Society Hong Kong is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.