This Webinar is a complimentary event for all participants (including Members, Candidates and Non-members).
Members will be entitled to receive CPT Attendance Letter at NO extra costs after attending the FULL webinar, whereas Non-members will have to pay @$150 for getting the Attendance Letter.
Please see below for further details.
CPT Attendance Letter
- Complimentary CPT Attendance Letter for members of CFA Society Hong Kong only.
- For Non-members, after registering for the webinar, to request for CPT Attendance Letter, please click here to complete the request application and payment(@$150).
- Request for CPT Attendance Letter will only be accepted on or before 17 November 2020 upon successful payment of $150.
- Participants who fail to submit the request for CPT Attendance Letters and/or complete the payment @$150 will not be awarded of the Attendance Letter.
- No make-up applications and payments will be processed after 17 November 2020.
- CPT Attendance Letters will not be awarded to participants who fail to attend the full webinar. The $150 paid will NOT be refunded.
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, all participants (members and non-members) must attend the full webinar. After the webinar, Society staff will verify participants’ check-in and check-out time from the registration system for the purpose of issuing CPT Attendance Letters. No pro-rata credit hours will be awarded.