- The event will be conducted in English.
- After completing the online registration, registrants will receive email notifications with registration details. A reminder will also be sent before the event begins. If you have not received the email notification and reminder from CFA Society Hong Kong, please contact the Society to confirm their place.
- The live streaming link and email confirmation will be sent to registrant upon successful online registration.
- Please log in 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the virtual event will start promptly at 6:30 pm.
- For attendance-taking purpose, participants’ names and company names (if any) may be given to the service provider of this event.
- CFA Society Hong Kong will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via SMS and/or email. Notices will also be posted on Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- The event organizers reserve the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of CFA Society Hong Kong is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.
- This virtual event is NOT qualified for any CPT hours.
Personal Information Collection Statement
CFA Society Hong Kong intends to use the personal data (including but not limited to your name, email address(es), mobile number and/or social media) to inform you, where relevant, of members’ benefits, goods, services facilities and events organized or provided by CFA Society Hong Kong or other organisations. Members and registered persons may opt out of receiving such materials at any time by sending an email to CFA Society Hong Kong at info@cfahkorg.