[Regular Member Only]
The upcoming Annual General Meeting will be held on 28th January 2021 at the CFAHK Office, starting at 7:00 p.m. The AGM Notice and proxy form were sent to Regular Members on 4th January 2021. Please click and download the notice, proxy form
and audit report
for more information.
Event details as follows:
Date : 28th January 2021 (Thursday)
Starting Time : 7:00 p.m.
Venue : CFAHK Office, 14/F BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
This is a FREE event and for REGULAR members only.
Affiliate / Associate Members and non-members are NOT
allowed to join this event.
According to the Prohibition on Group Gathering Regulation in Hong Kong, group gathering is limited to 20 persons to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. Including directors and those members who have registered for the AGM, there will be 20 persons attending the meeting. As such, the online registration is now closed. If you will submit your proxy form, please be reminded that the completed form has to be deposited at our office (14/F, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong) not less than 48 hours before the time of commencement of the AGM.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, members who have registered for the meeting are reminded to consider carefully the risk of attending the AGM which will be held in an enclosed environment.
In accordance with the Government's appeal for reducing social contact and maintaining social distancing at all times, the Society will make special arrangements to minimise possible COVID-19 transmission at the AGM.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS AT THE AGM
- Members will be requested not to attend the AGM if they have contracted or are suspected to have contracted COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anybody who has contracted or is suspected to have contracted COVID-19.
- Mandatory screening of body temperature will be performed onsite at the registration counter prior to the start of the AGM. Members with a body temperature above 37.5 degree Celsius or who exhibit flu-like symptoms will be denied entry into the AGM venue and be requested to leave.
- Members must wear surgical face masks before entering the AGM venue and throughout the course of the AGM. Members will be asked to leave the venue if no face mask is worn at any time during the AGM.
- Appropriate social distancing and spacing will be maintained between each attendee at the AGM venue. All attendees are advised to maintain appropriate social distancing with each other at all times when attending the AGM.
- No food, drinks or other refreshments are allowed at the AGM.
- Members attending are requested to observe and practice good hygiene at all times at the AGM venue. The Society will request any person to leave the AGM venue if his/her action puts the health and safety of other persons at risk.