Important Note: Arrangements under inclement weather
If Tropical Typhoon Signal No. 3 or higher or the Black Rainstorm Warning is still hoisted at 8:00 am or before setting out on the day of sailing, the boat trip will be postponed. HKSFA will try our best to reschedule the activity and no refund will be arranged. If Tropical Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted while sailing, the captain of the boat has the right to return to the pier early in accordance with the marine ordinances and for reasons of safety. No compensation will be made for the remaining time unused.