* CFA Societies Global Passport Program Eligible
# CFA Candidate(s) for Year 2020/2021 only. - The event will be conducted in English.
- The webinar link and email confirmation will be sent to registrant upon successful online registration.
- A webinar reminder will be sent out 1 day before the event. If you have not received the email confirmation and reminder, it is the delegate's responsibility to contact HKSFA to confirm their place.
- The webinar will be conducted on Zoom.
- To qualify for CPT/CE hours, participants must attend the full webinar.
- Please log in the webinar link 10 mins in advance of the session start time to allow some time to solve the technical issues (if any) and the webinar will start promptly at 12:30 pm.
- For attendance-taking purpose, participants’ names and company names (if any) may be given to the speaker of this event.
- HKSFA will closely monitor and assess the ongoing situation of COVID-19 in the community. Should there be any changes to the event dates and other arrangements, we will notify participants via SMS and/or email. Notices will also be posted on Society’s website. Please stay alert with our notifications.
- The event organizers reserve the right to change the format, date or speakers of the event due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice. - In case of dispute, the decision of HKSFA is final, and no further correspondences will be entertained.